Sunday, March 24, 2013

What Is Your Perfect Day?









hi everyone! happy Monday!

Welcome to the first day of the Noel Mignon Spring Fling!
ALL this week the DT has big plans to challenge you - to create & have fun!

Every day there will be a specific challenge for you to enter on our brand new
Noel Mignon Facebook Page. There's prizes too! One is a chance to be our
Guest Designer! How fun is THAT!!

I'm starting the week off with my challenge. It's a journal prompt:
"I know it's Spring when....."

Here's my layout:



















Journaling is very important to me. I feel like my photo's tell LOTS of stories,
but writing it down on my project - really makes it come to life.
There's so many different ways to journal. You can type it, use letter stickers,
or like me - hand write it. I always hear "I don't journal because I hate my handwriting."
Well...stop that! Even if you do feel that way - it's ok, but you should challenge yourself
to at least pen the date in your writing. If you do it just once, I bet you're hooked!














My journaling reads:
I live for happy moments.
Spring. To me, it's God sharing new life with all of us.
New blooms, new growth, new life.
I love sitting in my backyard enveloping it all. (it should say enveloping myself in it all)

See?
it's just a little journaling - but it gets the point across because to me - the pictures
say "Hello Spring!"

Here's a couple of close up shots:






























Now go challenge yourself, use this journling prompt:
"I know it's Spring when..." any way you want
and link your project back up to our Facebook page - in this album: 
Monday's Challenge: Journaling Prompt
(click on the album, submit your photo)

and have fun creating!


-my project was created using the March "Daffodil Hill" kit.
-the "what is your perfect day" is from my stash. I bought a TON of postcards
a few years ago with the BEST sayings on them & have held on to my last few.
This is one. I had to use it for my page. It's also part of my journaling (just an idea
to see how to use journaling in many different ways!)

















Happy Spring!
~Leslie

No comments: