Monday, March 18, 2013

This Makes Me Happy










Happy Monday everyone!

Have you been enjoying Julie's amazing sketch from Thursday?
I've LOVED it! I'm here today to share my layout based on it:





I decided to use the circle elements for my entire page.
By doing that, I took a toilet paper roll (haha!) and sprayed the fabulous
October Afternoon mist that's included in the March Daffodil Hill kit
through the tube. I actually cut my tube in half so the mist wouldn't be wasted
on the tube, but more on my cardstock.














I did this all over my cardstock.

I then traced a circle using onto some vellum
(not included in the kit, just some I have in my stash...I LOVE vellum!)
and cut the top part of my circle. I then took my vellum and wadded it up
in my hand for that added depth/dimension you see.


















Then I placed one side of my circle to the left side of my layout
and the other to the right side.
I followed the rest of the sketch from there, only moving my title up above
my photo's instead of below.




















This was such a fun project!

Thanks for letting me share!
I hope you all are having fun creating with your Daffodil Hill kit.
If you weren't able to get this kit - (it's sold out, bummer!!) Noel
put together a paper only kit & you can have so much fun with it!
Get it here:  Daffodil Hill paper only kit

Thanks so much for letting me share with you today!

I want to share something fun with you!
One of our sweet friends at Noel Mignon - Shannon Stout is the cutest girl.
Let me tell you what she did!
She took a layout I created in February using the Lasting Love kit
and recreated it for herself. I love how it turned out and just had to share!

Here's Shannon's gorgeous layout:



















and here's my layout she lifted:





















Shannon - you have NO idea how you made me smile by doing this!
Thank you! I love your layout!


Oh one more thing!
Get your creative hands ready...look what's coming next week:
 
 
have a GREAT day friends!!
~Leslie





2 comments:

Glue Meets Paper said...

Great layout and great lift Shannon! Can't wait for the crop :)

gssfam said...

Awww thanks Leslie!